Each custom print is manufactured individually when your order is placed. Please allow a minimum of two weeks for processing and delivery.
Metal prints are a unique medium for displaying images. The process involves infusing dye directly into a coated aluminum panel. The end result is a high gloss print that provides the brilliance of photographic paper and the added impact only a metal substrate can provide.
- Metal Prints are weatherproof, moisture-proof, and scratch-resistant but like regular photographs, they can fade so please avoid direct sunlight.
- Durability without glass; hard and scratch-resistant surface that is waterproof and can be cleaned with regular glass cleaner.
- Vibrant colors, great detail, and high resolution.
- Available at 20” x 30” or 30”x 45”
- Aluminum mounting frames
- Corners are rounded with clean 1/8” radius.
- Z-Clips provide a fast and secure method for hanging.
An extruded aluminum frame, inset on the back allows for a modern “out of the box” way to hang and display these prints. The frame is inset 2–3” from the edge of print and is ½” in depth. Your images will arrive ready for hanging and display.